Sunday, February 20, 2011

Advertisements on my Feed

The advertisements that would definitely be in my feed would be Penn State Football, Reeses, Nike, and Applebees. These would show up on my feed because I love all of these different things and they help to describe all of my likes and personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXP7KUH4cA8
Penn State Football- This ad would would be on my feed because I am all about Penn State football. Ever since I was little I have been a Penn State fan. Believe it or not my first outfit was a nittany lion get up. My whole family loves Penn State. I have been going to at least 3 or 4 games a year all my life. My dream growing up was to become the next great linebacker at "Linebacker U". This dream was going good for me because I was a very good linebacker growing up, but then my sophomore year of high school, during the football season I got my first of six concussions. So my dream was shot. I still love Penn State football and always will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0oDaA-cWZ4
Reeses- A reeses commercial would air on my feed. It would be on my feed because I love to eat reeses. That was always my favorite candy ever since my first Halloween when I ate my first reeses. I love the taste of chocolate and peanut butter put together into one bite.  I would never get sick of reeses. Reeses are without a doubt the best candy there is out there.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55BZ2gSsSmY
Nike- Nike would be on my feed. Nike would be on my feed because I have tons of nike clothing, and nike shoes are also the shoes that I wear the most. I believe they are the best brand. In every sport that I have played I have always worn their brand of shoe. I wear nike cleats, wrestling shoes, and I have  a nike baseball glove. I have always been happy with all the nike products i have used. Nike would be on my feed not only for shoes, but also for every other product they have.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJqUpS6EaE&feature=related
Applebees- Applebees would be on my feed because it was my all time favorite restaurant to eat at. I love their meals, appetizers and their desserts. It is also the place where I took my girlfriend Kayla on our first date. So every month we go to Applebees to celebrate us being together. It is a wonderful tradition. I have had many great laughs at Applebees. It is in my opinion the best place to go with family and friends. I suggest if any of you are looking for a place to eat with your friends, you should chose Applebees.

4 comments:

  1. My room mate is also a huge Nike guy. He owns many pairs of nike shoes. I feel like 90% of his clothing has the Nike swoosh on it somewhere. There must be something to Nikes,but I never was a huge fan of their products. As far as shoes go I like vans. For sneakers I usually wear adidas. I'm pretty sure I don't own any nike clothing either. It is just not my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your advertisement choices. I also really like Nike clothing and shoes. I also like Applebees and Reeses. My family always picks on me because of how much I love peanut butter. I eat it on waffles, apples, carrots, graham crackers, and pretty much anything else. However I don't think I would pick these things for my Feed even though I really like them because I think it'd take over my life. All I would want to do is buy new clothes and eat my life away =P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg 6 concussions that's crazy!! I love Reeses too so I see where you are coming from. I could eat them all the time every day and never get old of them. Applebees is a really good place to eat at, I like the karaoke night the best lol. Me and all my friends used to go every Thursday for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all great choice with Penn State. They are my favorite team as well. Reeses is also a good choice. I love all Hershey's chocolate. But like some people have said, having food on our feed would get outta hand eventually. I think some people would become fat because of this but at the same time that's why you have to have a workout plan or some type of activities so you don't become fat or obese. And lastly I love Nike. These are all great advertisements.

    ReplyDelete