Sunday, February 20, 2011

The End of the Challenge

So challenge is over. I made it through all seven days of this challenge. My last day was actually friday. It was not a difficult day for me to stay away from the technology because I knew it was the last. My girlfriend and I threw football outside on friday because it was incredibly beautiful outside. Having the nice weather outside was a great distraction from technology. We spent the whole day outside, then we went for a walk and got Shamrock Shakes at McDonald's later that night. After that was over we played the board game called life. This challenge really opened my eyes to how much I do truly rely on technology. It was a very hard challenge at first because I had been in an every day routine that involved some use of technology. It was quite relaxing finding other things to do without the distraction of cell phones or the TV or any of that. When I started using technology again on saturday I didn't find the need to be sitting in front of the TV all day, or texting all the time. I know now in the future when I feel like I need a brake all I need to do is put the technology away for a few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment